Monday, November 27, 2006

Untitled

I don't really know how to title this entry. I know it's so old fashion to talk about love in blogs but that's what I'm pondering over. I had a great chat with him 2 weeks ago and the feeling is splendid, it makes one goes gaga. Though the feelings is not at all strong but it's happiness of a moment. Thinking back, I've never seriously enter a relationship but I've a lot about it from my surroundings. It can be rather fragile. It can be hard to maintain and the list goes on, but people always remember are the sweetest and shortest moment of the entire fling. I dont know, it's just my point of view. Who knows what will happen after today? Afterall, we are looking at changes everyday, as change is the only constant thing in the universe. We never fail to change to adapt and cope with whatever things that come our way, be it studies or relationships or even our daily life. Who do not wish for love? I do, honestly. Perhaps it's the strong emotions that I've experienced it's making it a harder chore. I dont think i will ever forget about it, reminiscing it actually brightens up my moment.

Love and Take care.
PS: Darlings, when are we meeting for our annual x'mas gathering?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home